Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Fifty-seventh Post Ever...

Fifty-seven. Wow, that's a pretty big number. Well not really. BUT WHATEVER!

Anyways..I have some FANTASTIC news! I was going to go to my youth pastors wedding (I bought a crazy amazing dress by the way!), and then...his fiance (who is also my small group leader) invited us (her small group) to the reception!!! So yeah..I was really really excited about that! =D I feel special!

Anyway. The reason I'm posting is becuase we went (we as a small group) to see "The Nativity Story!" It was a fabulous movie, very well done...I would reccomend seeing it. It brings to light so many of the things that people don't usually think of when they think of the Nativity story. It's a great movie. And we went out to "After Thoughts" when we were done. (After Thoughts is a dessert place out here where we live) And guess who was there! Jon and his small group! How wierdd... Yeah.

So yah. The snow isn't gone yet, but I'm not really surprised. Dissapointed is more what I feel about it. But (as auntie kendra would say:) "C'est la vie."

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 7:18 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment