Thursday, November 23, 2006

Fifty-fourth Post Ever...

So hi.

This is going to be an extremely interesting post. Oh wait, nevermind! There's nothing to post about! haha...

wow, today is so...boring! and depressing! It's just sad. I really don't like it. I have a spanish 'listening test' thing, and all of these other things going on. Like friends....friends are....I REALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO HCS! I just want to go back in time, to like...grade eight. Grade 8 was so perfect, and everyone liked everyone, and no one had big HUGE problems, and everyone was just...happy in their 'ignorance.' I realized just the other day how utterly sad and deppressing high school can really be. It's such a soap opera here! Oh to be back at HCS with stephanie, and sofia n, and elizabeth, and kelsey. And going to see justina every other weekend! I really don't like change, I don't adjust to it very well, and it makes me deppressed.

Anyways...life goes on, and I guess I'll live. That was my ranting for today!
=D

XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX

Amanda at 10:19 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 1:25 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Oh Amanda =( life just sucks sometimes... I totaly understand... -group hugs- everyone is having a bad day today... and tomorrow won't be much better =( we'll live though ^^ and we'll be happy at the prayer meeting =)

 
at 2:15 PM Blogger Darcy and Sharon said...

*hugs* for Amanda!

But you're right. Life is so much better after high school! Cheer up! You're halfway through it!

 
at 3:48 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Sooo.... whose this person? Or wait... pplz lol.

-glomps amanda again-

 
at 3:52 PM Blogger Amanda said...

glomps!
what?!?!

 
at 7:03 PM Blogger ÇЋẫŊŦΣŁĻЭ said...

Um a gigantic hug -glomp- it's foony word lol

 
at 10:09 AM Blogger Amanda said...

you have the STRANGEST vocabulary.......
but! i love you anyways!

(that was my aunt and uncle...one or the other...)
=D

 

Post a Comment